Friday, September 14, 2012

Ornaments Keepsakes and a Winner!!


My banner is still missing, it still shows up in the layout!
Errr, don't know what to do!! Any ideas???


Hello My Crafty Friends,
Happy Friday and what are you plans for this weekend?? My son has his first soccer game this Saturday and I'm so nervous for him.  We've been practicing all week so he tells me he is ready, he is so CUTE!!

Today's card is a lovely card using the Ornaments Keepsakes Bundle which you can purchase for $42.95 for the Clear-mount stamp item#129950, the set includes the stamp set and the dies a 15% savings when you buy the bundle!!  This card is a Make and Take from our Stampin' Success Magazine and I just changed a few little things.  I just LOVE LOVE this bundle and I can't wait to show you all more projects with this stamp set and dies!  

Thank you for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend!!



The ornaments are stamped in Real Red and Gumball 
Green, I also pierced around the Whisper White with 
our "NEW" Essentials Piercing Pack


I used some Stampin' Up! Rhinestones on the bows 
and on one of the ornaments. Don't you love the font 
of the sentiment??? It's the Greeting of the Season
 item #128033 for $11.95


Get an early start on your Christmas Cards and 
mass produce this card for this Holiday Season.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps- Greeting of the Season, Ornaments Keepsakes, Inks- Real Red, Gumball Green
Tools- Big Shot, Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, 
Paper- Real Red, Whisper White, Accessories- Rhinestones, Twine

The Winner of Chriss'S Birthday Blog Hop is #11 
please email me your address Poornima, Congratulations!!!! 
Poornima said...

Perfect card for mojo monday layout..the cupcake is so sweetly done..i am great fan of your colour choice Norma..i wish someday i make such beautiful cards like yours..thanks for the giveaway Norma!!

Product Suggestions of the Day
Ornament Keepsakes Clear-Mount Bundle
Ornament Keepsakes Clear-Mount Bundle129950
Price$42.95
Purchase the Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set and the Holiday Framelits Dies together. Priced to save you 15%!
Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack
MORE IMAGES
Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack126187
Price$7.95
Pierced accents! Use designs or customize your patterns with grid.
• 3 unique templates; ea. 6" x 6"
• Coordinates with punches, Edgelits, and Framelits
• Use with Stampin’ Pierce Mat and Paper-Piercing Tool
Click to Order

19 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous Christmas card Norma! Love those ornaments and the colors...perfect!
    Congrats to your winner and have a GREAT Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the stitching! Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Norma.....love the ornaments and stitching:) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!! Got to order that set next ;0)

    Have you completely deleted your banner and reset it?

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Christmas Card Norma!!!

    Have a fabulous weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your card and congrats to winner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Christmas card, and congrats to your winner~

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG..i don't believe this..thanks a ton Norma..mailing you right away !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Norma,
    What a beautiful Christmas Card!!Love the Stitching!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful and CAS I love this

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. I seen that in magazine and thought about making it too! Just got an order in from holiday catalog can't wait to play with my goodies:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you have used the twine and made a beauty Norma
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card, Norma!! I love the ornaments hanging on the twine!! So pretty!! Congrats to your winner!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Norma did you change something in your design layout? I could check that. Love the card. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet Card love the stitching
    I would think to remove the whole banner, and take it off the site completely then re-add it in new and upload a new one. I know how frustrating blogger can be when she's acting up UGG

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE this set Norma! And I LOVE your card! Very festive! :o) I hope your son's game goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Norma ~ OMG! this is just the PRETTIEST Christmas card! LOVE how CAS it is! LOVE the idea of hanging the ornaments on twine ~ of course the colors and the little details on the twine! My goodness that piercing is too FAB too! I need to give that a try! Well I hope your son had fun at his soccer game! So CUTE of him to practices all week too! Hope your weekend went great too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It