- Subscribe to my You Tube channel HERE
- My Latest Video on My Paper Pumpkin with a card HERE
- My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE and get more details HERE
- Dude, Your Welcome Kit for the men in your lives HERE
- Sign up for some On-Line Classes with Stampin' Up! HERE
- Stampin' Up! Photopolymer Stamps info HERE or HERE
Happy Monday!! I'm happy to say that I have one week under my belt of P90X and health eating. I can totally notice a difference in my energy and body and it sure feels great!! What was your weekend like and did you get any crafting done?
As for my card today well, I just had to give this adorable Stamp Set a try and make a birthday card. I just LOVE LOVE anything with a banner and thought hey why not add a banner with my Stampin' Up! Petite Pennants Builder Punch that I have not used in a while. I think it turned out so cute:)
Have a fantastic Monday!
I used the Petite Pennants Builder Punch to create the banner on top using the Parkers Pattern Designer Paper. I also did some paper piecing on that adorable elephant. I think I will change the flower button to regular buttons since these make it look a little girlie:)
Isn't he adorable with his birthday hat?? The sentiment was stamped from the Henry Say's Clear-mount Stamp Set and then punched with the extra large oval punch.
Product Suggestion of the Day