Monday, August 5, 2013

A Batman card and a Batman Hershey's Candy Bar Wrapper


  • Subscribe to my You Tube channel HERE
  • My Latest Video on A Flower Field Card HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE and get more details HERE
  • Check out  the NEW Catalog HERE
  • Check out the Promotion on FREE Designer Paper HERE
  • Check out the "NEW" Thinlits Card Dies HERE
  • "NEW" Holiday Catalog HERE

  • Hello Friends!
    Happy Monday to you all.  I'm excited to have been a Guest Designer for 2 Creative Chicks which OMG! I was suppose to post on August 1st, I got confused and thought it was for today, I'm so sorry 2 Creative Chicks. I hope you will join the challenge and create anything for the kiddos and link up your project ends August 31st.  My Projects are Batman themes, a Batman card and a Hershey's candy bar wrapper.  What will you create to link up?? 

    Thank you for stopping by today and taking the time to leave me a lovely comment! Don't forget to check out the current Stampin' Up! Promotions on the links above or my cards that I posted this weekend.



    I used the Stampin' Up! Large Oval & XL Oval punches for the perfect layering and the PerfectPendant Die item#123126 to create the light in the Daffodil Delight for the Batman signal, I just free hand cut the pendant a little bit for the signal.


    A Super simple card to create for any KIDDO that loves 
    Batman!! I used the modern label punch for the sentiment 
    which come from the retired Perfect Words Stamp Set one 
    of my favs even-though it's retried:)

    Stampin' Up! Products for this Card
    Stamps- (retired)Perfect Words,  Inks- Black Versafine, Papers- Whisper White, 
    Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Blue, Tools- Paper Trimmer, Pendant Die, 
    Modern Label Punch, Large and XL Large Oval Punch, Bricked Embossing Folder

    Product Suggestions of the Day
    Perfect Pennants Bigz Die
    Perfect Pennants Bigz Die123126
    Price$32.95
    Create trendy pennants and banners with our Perfect Pennants Bigz L Die! The innovative designs in these longer Bigz dies give you new and interesting creative options. Ideal for cutting thicker materials and multiple layers. Use with Extended Cutting Pads. Measures 6" x 8-3/4".
    Large Oval Punch
    Large Oval Punch119855
    Price$15.95
    Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension, and color to your cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. You can glue punched shapes directly onto your projects or layer a sheet of card stock that has been punched over a coordinating card stock for a reverse effect. 
    Extra-Large Oval Punch
    Extra-Large Oval Punch119859
    Price$16.95
    Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension, and color to your cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. You can glue punched shapes directly onto your projects or layer a sheet of card stock that has been punched over a coordinating card stock for a reverse effect. 
    Click to Order

    You can also following me on these social
    medias by clicking on each icon:)

    17 comments :

    1. This is so super fun Norma! LOVE this and any kiddo would too!!
      Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Too cute. Thanks for being a GD this month over at 2CC.
      Have a creative day.
      Hugs Nana
      ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
      ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
      ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

      ReplyDelete
    3. I just love this super fun creation!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Norma ~ how FUN and FABULOUS are these! That is so dang CLEVER!! WOW! You always have the BEST ideas!! Have a great day!

      ReplyDelete
    5. These are so fun and fabulous, Norma!! Love the Batman designs!! Have a great day :)

      Lisa
      A Mermaid's Crafts

      ReplyDelete
    6. Norma,

      This is so cute! My son would love this (umm..he is 31 yrs old) but he would still love it!

      Hugs,

      ReplyDelete
    7. Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to write a sweet comment!!
      Hugs,
      Norma

      ReplyDelete
    8. This is AMAZING my friend!! Super Cute and SWEET as well!
      Thanks for being a GD this month over at 2CC
      Have a wonderful day my friend,
      Migdalia
      ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
      ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

      ReplyDelete
    9. LOL! I was wondering why I couldn't link back to you to leave you a comment that day! tehehehe
      I thought it was pretty Cool! And still do! totally perfect for the boys in our lives! :o)

      ReplyDelete
    10. Hi Norma, super cute project so FUN!

      Congrats to your niece and wishing her well :)

      I have been so busy and just returned from vacation and finally had a chance to sit down and check out all your gorgeous projects! WOW, so beautiful! I'm lovin all the new stampin up products!

      Have a FANTASTIC day Norma!
      Shelly

      ReplyDelete
    11. Oh how fun! I bet there are TONS of little boys who would love a Batman card like this one :)

      Best crafty wishes!
      Amber
      Staying Crafty

      ReplyDelete
    12. These are perfect for a batman theme party:) Love your idea, thanks for the inspiration:)

      Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
      Monica L.

      ReplyDelete

    I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Pin It